My sex fantasy

 



My sex fantasy 


My sex fantasy is 

When you make me weak 

In my knees when you ram your cock 

Through my thighs fast and hard 

Make me quiver to my bones….

When you go wild 

When you never stop 

I scream 

All my moans fill the air….

Bed rockin echoes down the hall…

I want this lifetime pleasure 

Not temporary….

My sex is when you dominate my temple 

In your hands 

Lovingly…. 

Your movements can be gentle 

Or rough or both….

Can you say I wanna be fucked 

Like a porn star 

Don’t judge me…

I wanna be made love like a woman 

You fall for….

My sex fantasy is for you to get 

My hairy pussy sore 

All the time…

The fact I can’t sit in my wheelchair 

The very next day….

Is it possible that you could be like 

A handsome man standin over me 

And pick me up 

Wrap my legs around your waist and 

Stroke for four hours or more….

I wanna be weak to you 

In a good way….

I wanna hear your name 

When my body orgasms 

How husky you truly are….

Your touch 

Your pumpin

Your kisses 

Your nipple play 

All things erotic and romantic 

My sex fantasy is 

When you fuck me raw 

Have my back blown out…

Smack my bum bum

While lovin me so 

Every time 

Day and Night…🍆🐰🐻🍭🥰❣️🫶🏾🧡♥️💙😍💋😈💯©️Kai C. 7-27-26





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed