Teenage passion

 Teenage passion 


We’re adults 

With teenage passion 

We tend to make out 

Somewhere private 

And we’re grown…


We run away in 

Our car to a Parkin spot 

Where we can moan 

Each other’s names louder 

With all this breath and mist 

On windows we got the energy 

To fuck, to make greatest love 

In the world 


We could fuck on the top 

Of our car, flip me over 

And do the doggystyle 

Underneath the stars 

On full speed 


We scream 

We cum to the grass ground 

I feel you spankin my bum bum

You love my bum bum

That’s why you smash me deeply 


We’re adults 

With a teenage passion 

We’re not 16

We could be married 

Actin like young love all over again 

Being fresh and freaky….,


I don’t mind the lovin 

I don’t mind goin on an adventure 

Where we can be husband and wife 

Makin out, makin love 

Especially at the movie theater 

Without any trouble…..


Let’s rekindle our romance 

Again and again and again 

Please?

We can’t lose our fire….


Teenage passion 

Grows 

Like wild forest between us 

I want that….

I want a wild forest with you 

All the time….

🍆🐰🐻🍭😍♥️❣️🫶🏾💕©️ Kai C. 6-21-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed