I was daydreamin again

 I was daydreamin again 


I was daydreamin again 

I was daydreamin about 

You suckin my tits 

And i imagine myself moanin 

When you swirl your tongue around 

My nipples like a dancin machine….


If only you could pull 

My blouse up 

Move my bra to the side 

And let your mouth gnaw 

Down my bosom….


It’s a promise 

I will always make you mine

And my tittie has left permanent

Love marks….

Everywhere upon my flesh….


Cos I was daydreamin again 

Fantasizin wet thoughts of your 

Hazel eyes gaze at my melons….

They poke out and hard 

They need your kisses and licks,

Honey….


Wanna taste them? 

Wanna bit them?

You like that?

I tease you 

Make your dick harden more


I picture you 

Droolin bite your bottom lip 

As you grab me by my waist 

And remove my top quickly

Unsnap my bra 

Taste my full breasts 

Sense my body rise 

Send me tingles to my spine….

Oh darlin 

Please don’t stop 


A sound of sucklin 

My tit while you squeeze the other….

I wanna smack them in your face 

While you start fuckin me hard and deep….


Golden speed

Furiously fast 

I begin to climax 

And heavens and angels will fall in 

To our sins….


Our lonesome 

Is pornography 

And romance 

At the same time….

We’re more than lust….

We’re in love….


I wanna express myself 

With my titties in private 

You by yourself 

With me and we speak of 

Sex like it’s a normal thing 

Cos 


Our raw passion 

Excites us….


Oh I was daydreamin again 

Handsome 

Your mouth on my tits

The licks and the sucklin 

Nibblin 


And nobody’s here 

Come to me 

Love on my boobs 

Cup them

Squeeze them 

Rub them 

Gently slap them 

Pinch 

Bit

Motorboat 


My tatas are yours 

To feel 

To jiggle 

To bounce 

I was daydreamin again 

And it makes my nips go stiff….


Wish you were here 

To slide your hand 

Into my cleavage 

And play when nobody 

Is in the room….

Not even in the house….


We could be free 

By touchin my big torkyos….


🍆🐻🍭🐰💋😍🥰😈♥️🫶🏾❣️©️Kai C. 6-21-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed