Would you wear a condom or not?

 Would you wear a condom or not?


Would you wear a condom or not?

I’ve never done this before….

I almost did but I didn’t….

Do you wanna feel my wetness?

My sweets?

I don’t know….

I feel like I’m ready….


But you, 

I ask you to wear your protection 

Cos I want no incidents…

I’m not on birth control….


We must be careful 

Or don’t fuck at all….

Nobody wants to hear 

Don’t have sex….

It’s common sense..


We do other things 

As intimate 

Like kissin 

Cuddlin

Fondin 

Playin games

Or dancin 

In a quiet room 

With long conversations 


I do wanna have wild sex

But can we be wiser?

More safe?

Without regrets?


I don’t want us 

To become a mistake 

A big mistake 

I want us to grow stronger 

And be comfortable 

With one another in our own skin…


Love should be 

A safe space for 

Our realities to combine 

We discuss fantasies 

And porn…


We both want it 

To be special 

I picture fireworks 

Or somethin 

Me bloomin into 

More of a woman 

Like the stem of my soul 

Ties around yours 

Into knots….

I can see us intertwinin 

Rockin our bones 

Between the sheets….


I don’t know what to expect 

Honestly I wanna see stars 

Moanin 

When your cock poundin deep

Into My hairy pussy….


I don’t want a rubber 

To get stuck in my vagina 

Or rip 

We need no Issues…

I want pleasure 

I want affection 

I want a lifetime romance 

With you 

Sometimes we can’t get what 

We want 

However we ain’t perfect


I want our lovemakin

Smooth, and soothe 

Like a calm dream

Within high speed…

Orgasms of bliss….


Would you wear a condom or not?

I want you to….

If I have birth control 

I would take them…

🍆🐰🐻🍭😍❣️♥️🥰💋😘©️5-1-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed