Voyeurism

 








Voyeurism 


I’ve been watchin 

People fuckin a little too much 

Not in real life 

But porn…


I might have a problem 

Cos watchin raw sex on my device 

Makes me lonelier…


I shouldn’t watch those footage 

Of hardcore fuckin…

What’s the point?


To fantasize more…

I guess….


I wanna be fucked 

Honestly 

I wanna sleep with somebody 

Dirty talk makes my cheeks red….


I’m not plannin on 

Being a pornstar 

Or a stripper 

Or a escort…..


I want a lover 

Who can pound my pussy 

And make me spray all the cum 

Multiple times…


I want raw 

Passionate 

Rough hardcore and I 

Wanna let out my loud moans 

Free when nobody’s around….


Someone’s girlfriend 

Someone’s wife

A real man come home 

And pound my pussy 

In max speed 

Like he’s mad

Like a wild animal 

Tellin me he loves me 


Through long hours of almost 

every night……I wanna be those girls 

Who can get speedy rollercoaster fucks….

I call fast sex rollercoasters cos they look so much fun 

And it makes my undies very juicy…


Please don’t judge 

I wanna get fast way too quick 

How much do I say it?

Countless times…


Any position I have seen 

And want 

Is doggystyle 

Missionary 

Cowgirl 

Spoonin 

Etc…..


Maybe 

I can be 

My own voyeur 

Watchin myself gettin fucked 

By a gentleman who loves me for me 

And loves to pound my hairy pussy…

🍆🐰🐻🍭🫶🏾💙🧡❣️💕💋🥰©️ Kai C. 6-9-26

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed