Touch my fat titties

 Touch my fat titties 


Touch my fat titties 

Squeeze them 

Glide your tongue on each 

I arch my back, moanin 

I hold your head guidin to my chest…

Do you like that? 

Swirlin your tongue around Flicker 

Too many times then sucklin 

Each or both…

They're hard thinkin of your 

Strong fingers pinchin them

Nipple play 

Squeezin big boobs

You Motorboat 

Leavin hickeys 

You rub you bit 

I orgasm 

I squirm

Who knows

I might shake

I will breastfeed you 

Put whip cream or peanut butter 

On my tit And chew…

Unsnap my bra

Or pull it down 

And lick and suck 

It might drive me nuts 

If you lick way too much 

I like watchin you enjoyin

My big fat titties…

I like watchin your tongue

Dancin upon my hard melons…

I love watchin your hand cup

Them squeeze them pinchin 

Them like I'm watchin my own porn…🍆🐻🐰🍭🫶🏾❣️♥️💚💙🧡©️ Kai C. 5-6-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed