Fingerbang me in a love tunnel
Fingerbang me in a love tunnel
Fingerbang me in a love tunnel
Your mouth on my tittie…
Make me moan….
Make me whimper….
Tell me you love me
Tell me I’m the only woman you need…
While our boat rowin on water,
We can kiss,
Lock lips
Tongues Twistin over each other
Spread my thighs and those strong fingers
Enter my hairy pussy….
Pleasure me
Please….
Get me to cum…
Breathin
Strokin
Spank my bum bum….
And nobody’s watchin
Hope there are no cameras around
We could be free,
Lovin
Lustin
We could actually fuck
Privately….
If not,
Fingerbang me in a love tunnel….
Couples look at romance decorations
And I sit on your lap
Unbutton my blouse a little bit
Small exposure of my tit to your eyes
Kiss it, lick it suck it
I gasp, i squeak
You said baby not too loud….
While your middle fingers rub my clit….
I kinda twerk on your hand….
Lettin you know I wanna be pumped
And pounded
Especially at full speed….
All in a love tunnel…
ππ°π»ππ₯°❣️♥️π«ΆπΎπππ§‘π©️ Kai C. 5-6-26
Comments
Post a Comment