Claimed

 Claimed


My man 

Claimed 

My heart 

My pussy 

Til the end of time 

Not the end of time

Love never stops 

It keeps growin 

Endlessly 

To me 

End of time

Doesn’t exist….

Forever is…


So he claimed 

Me 

My body and soul 

He locked me Up 

Locked me in 

With his compassion 

And his passion…

Like I can’t leave a scar 

On him….


Cos he claimed me

I come runnin back 

To his space

His personal invade…

I give him warmth 

I place his laugh upon his bones….

His chest makes music…


Oh I claimed him, too

He’s mine…

He sleeps in my thoughts 

Put peace and romance 

In my secret diary…


Unseen stars far away 

I’d like to think they hear 

My voice how its speak 

Through its twinkle….


Sayin 

We both claimed 

Each other 

To ourselves….

Without anyone knowin….


🍆🍭🐻🐰💕🫶🏾💘😍♾️🧡💙💋🥰🌺©️ Kai C. 5-31-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed