Sin on Easter Sunday

 Sin on Easter Sunday 


Let’s go on 

An Easter hunt 

And find a bush

To fuck like 

Adam and Eve…

Let us do that….

My nipples begin 

To feel hard 

Just thinkin about it


Cos I don’t particularly 

Believe in Jesus…

I do believe in you 

My man 

Cum here 

Suck on my tits 

After all 

You’re my marathon bunny

Nobody needs to know 

Your tongue flicks over 

My perks…

I could moan louder 


Your dick 

Is hard 

On Easter Sunday 

At church 

I’m being fresh 

I could sneak 

Eyes are watchin 

Forward and 

Us we be makin 

Out creatin psalms 

Of wet kisses 

My thighs would turn 

Into fountain of holy water 


The devil smiles 

Wickedly….

Temples have no 

Apologies at this second…

We’re in love 

We’re quietly fuckin 

In the back row….

Or


Maybe in a confession room 

Where our souls confess 

Our lust our fire….

You’re goin to make me 

Scream carelessly….

Aftershock 

Aftershock 


Let’s not be obvious 

Don’t show our ruthlessness 


Cos

I don’t wanna hear 

About Christ

I wanna hear you lull 

My name over and over 

In tongues….

We’re each other’s 

Prayers….we rock our 

Amen to the church 

Bells….


I don’t mind 

Fuckin 

One another 

On Easter Sunday 

In a back row of sermon 

Or at a Easter hunt 

Where we found a bush 

Instead of eggs…


We do it in max speed 

We do it furiously 

Moanin 

Screamin

and nobody needs to acknowledge 

Us but us….


On Easter Sunday….

🐰🍭🐻🍆🫶🏾❣️♥️🧡💙❤️💘🥰😍©️ Kai C. 4-5-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed