Breakfast and sex

 Breakfast and sex


What do I know 

About breakfast and sex?

No clue…

I don’t have the experience 

But 

I like to fantasize….


I fantasize 

About 

Pancakes with syrup 

Or eggs and grits 

With salt 

Maybe oatmeal with full sugar 

Orange juice 

While dick stiff deep inside my pussy…


Make a porn video for 

Ourselves just fuckin 

Before or after coffee 

And we land our lips onto 

Each other tongue swirlin 

Around one another 


Like entwined ribbons….


We could make our bodies 

Glistenin in the mornin sun

Under rollin clouds 

And we both sing our 

Lovesong moans….

We’re louder than birds 

Neighbors twist and turn 

In their beds, cos of the noise of 

Our bedroom lovin….

Roamin bangin against the walls 

Yet 


Romance is so messy 

Our messy…

Cum 

Food 

Orgasms 

Coffee and juice 

All over the sheet…

We don’t have to get out of bed 

But what if there’s crumbs and liquid in our hair?

I think we should wash up 


Yet 

Sex 

All that poundin 

Pumpin 

Pleasurin 

I don’t wanna stop…

In my head 

I didn’t wanna stop 

Plus I’m an early bird, too…


Cos breakfast and sex 

Oh my 

What a wild dream 

A wild daydream 

At dawn 

Lovemakin 

While eatin hot sausage sandwich or 

Even better I could be your first meal in 

The mornin..spreads my legs open wide 

And lick every wet that drips from my hairy pussy 

To your tongue….


🍭🐻🐰🍆♥️🫶🏾💋🧡💙❣️😘🥰😍©️ Kai C. 4-29-26

Breakfast and sex


What do I know 

About breakfast and sex?

No clue…

I don’t have the experience 

But 

I like to fantasize….


I fantasize 

About 

Pancakes with syrup 

Or eggs and grits 

With salt 

Maybe oatmeal with full sugar 

Orange juice 

While dick stiff deep inside my pussy…


Make a porn video for 

Ourselves just fuckin 

Before or after coffee 

And we land our lips onto 

Each other tongue swirlin 

Around one another 


Like entwined ribbons….


We could make our bodies 

Glistenin in the mornin sun

Under rollin clouds 

And we both sing our 

Lovesong moans….

We’re louder than birds 

Neighbors twist and turn 

In their beds, cos of the noise of 

Our bedroom lovin….

Roamin bangin against the walls 

Yet 


Romance is so messy 

Our messy…

Cum 

Food 

Orgasms 

Coffee and juice 

All over the sheet…

We don’t have to get out of bed 

But what if there’s crumbs and liquid in our hair?

I think we should wash up 


Yet 

Sex 

All that poundin 

Pumpin 

Pleasurin 

I don’t wanna stop…

In my head 

I didn’t wanna stop 

Plus I’m an early bird, too…


Cos breakfast and sex 

Oh my 

What a wild dream 

A wild daydream 

At dawn 

Lovemakin 

While eatin hot sausage sandwich or 

Even better I could be your first meal in 

The mornin..spreads my legs open wide 

And lick every wet that drips from my hairy pussy 

To your tongue….


🍭🐻🐰🍆♥️🫶🏾💋🧡💙❣️😘🥰😍©️ Kai C. 4-29-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed