Your thumb on my pussy

 Your thumb on my pussy 


Your thumb on my pussy 

Between my wet folds 

You stroke slowly 

Then you speed up 

Til I can’t take it anymore….


Fill with flush 

I tremble 

Gasp for breath 

With pleasure in the air 


This moment 

Is like forget me not

My pussy will remember 

My pussy will fall in love with 

Your both thumbs…

Am i goin to see stars?

If you thumb fuck me?


Pin me down 

and get me to squirt 

Juices Splashin 

So are my tears….


Cos 

You thumb my pussy 

You thumb fuck my pussy 

You constantly rub my pink walls….


Hold me down 

Thumbin my neck over and over 

Til I cum

You keep goin after I cum….


🍆🐻🐰🍭💋💕🥰💙💘❣️😘©️Kai C.  3-10-26

Your thumb on my pussy 


Your thumb on my pussy 

Between my wet folds 

You stroke slowly 

Then you speed up 

Til I can’t take it anymore….


Fill with flush 

I tremble 

Gasp for breath 

With pleasure in the air 


This moment 

Is like forget me not

My pussy will remember 

My pussy will fall in love with 

Your both thumbs…

Am i goin to see stars?

If you thumb fuck me?


Pin me down 

and get me to squirt 

Juices Splashin 

So are my tears….


Cos 

You thumb my pussy 

You thumb fuck my pussy 

You constantly rub my pink walls….


Hold me down 

Thumbin my neck over and over 

Til I cum

You keep goin after I cum….


🍆🐻🐰🍭💋💕🥰💙💘❣️😘©️Kai C.  3-10-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed