You watch me

 


You would watch me watchin porn 

Like studyin my blush…

Watchin my porn on my phone 

As I squirm, hot and bother…

I told you I have no business 

Watchin sex videos but got 

Dirty ideas…


What would you do 

If I watch a guy fuckin a woman 

In max speed? Besides lookin 

At my face closely? My inappropriate screen 

Is my confession…


I can turn it into a poem 

Or reality if you stand by 

The nearness as instant touch 

And long kisses…


You would grab my boob 

Squeeze it gently 

As you roll my shirt up 

And start the suction on the breast….


I scream 

The other hand between my thighs 

And you fingerbang me hard 


I fell onto your arms 

You keep fingerbangin me fast 

I shout  your name louder 

Fuuucccckkk ooohhh myyy gggoodddd….


Then here comes the cock

Your large stiff cock 

You begin to thrust deep into me


And I sing my loudest moans to the highest mountain….


Eyes roll back, 

Seein all the stars we borrowed 

Tears of passion and pleasure 

Drop to my face….


All cos 


You saw me 

Watchin porn…


Maybe you sense my loneliness 

In me watchin erotica 

In my voyeurism 

Cos I remember I told you 

I wanna be fucked and get fucked wildly 

By somebody who loves me 

Who eagers to pound my hairy pussy 

Like nobody’s business….


Don’t judge me

You never did….


I ache 

Tremendously 

And nobody knew I wanna get fucked 

By my man….


I don’t mind that…💙🍆🐻🐰🍭🧡💋😘🥰💋💜❤️🫶🏾♥️©️ Kai C. 3-2-25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed