Will you fuck me, please?

 


Will you fuck me, please?


Will you fuck me, please?

I’ve been watchin porn 

Again….

Did I mention raw? Rough?

Those repeated words 

Over and over? 

I want you to make me weak 

In bed..I wanna be addicted to you 

Like I could come over to your 

House..just for sex….

I think I want sex to be romance 

Maybe it makes my pussy oh so wet

Please don’t judge me….

I want you to fuck me…

I wanna see hands on my body

Like this temple is yours…

My soul will be lost in your soft touches

And kisses…it’s possible to ache for me….


You fuckin me wildly 

Is my obsession…

Movin your hips against mine 

Balls slappin my thighs in quick motion….

As a race car…

Is it bad? 

Is it inappropriate for a woman like myself 

Who wants to get fuck faster?

Should i want to make love slowly, gentler?

I’m not the only one who thinks like this….

I want some good dick….

Actually I want a lot of good dick 

That doesn’t lose energy….

That goes beyond full speed all the time….

I want to bed under the covers 

And get fuck roughly….

Without slaps on my face 

Only spankin my bum bum….


I wanna be bend down 

And flip over and go to down 

And I want the whole room to breathe 

Through my screams and moans….

Cos I daydream about this…


This kind of sex 

I want 

A roller coaster the way 

He move his phallus in and out 

Too fast….i have tingles runnin my spine…

My hairy pussy becomes juicier….

Sometimes I think I should play with myself 

Fingerin my walls….

But I didn’t…

I only wish….


Wish you could fuck me 

Rough 

Raw 

Full speed….

I want aftershocks and quivers

I want cum

I want you….


🍆🍭🐰🐻🫶🏾💙❣️💘🧡😘💋©️ Kai C. 3-4-26

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed