Touch my thigh under a table

 Touch my thigh under a table


Touch my thigh under a table

Hand rest i look down 

And nobody watches….


Caress a light squeeze 

Then you move towards 

My skirt, findin a lace undie

You wanna know if I’m wet 

Or not……


So you would make me 

wet…in my seat….

Knowin you feel my nectar

Gentle rub

Then finger inside me 

I spread little 

So you could play 


Still, 

There’s no voyeur in sight….

Tablecloth hides our sins 

Well…. I hold my moans 

and breaths in as much as 

I can…no obvious….


My heart races 

So is your two fingers 

I quiver…I’m not cold…

I orgasm….


My man fingerbang me 

Under a table 

Juicey 

Slimy 

After he’s done 

He licks his fingers


I look for eyes that 

Are starin 

There are none….


You whisper in my ears 

You’re sweet but I want more

So husky, so seductive…

My knees melt 

Let’s go somewhere 

So i can eat you alive


And we did 

We went to a private place 

You ate me alive 

I moan louder, higher 

Not only that, 

You fuck me so good…


All cos 

You touch my thigh 

Under a table…

How it leads to more wetter 

More burnin….

you touch my thigh 

Under a table 

For a reason….


And nobody’s starin 

Nobody’s filmin

We’re lucky 

To be on our own 

It’s personal 

Our business..


Hope it goes 

On forever 

Not gettin caught…

You’re my man

We’re lovers

Nobody needs to be 

In our pleasure…


πŸ†πŸ­πŸ°❣️🐻♥️♾️πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ«ΆπŸΎ❤️πŸ’œ©️ Kai C. 3-24-26



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed