Ruthless billionaire

 Ruthless billionaire 


If you were a Ruthless billionaire, 

I work for you 

All of a sudden, 

You make a move on me,

Ask me to dinner 

Go home and then…


And then…

You lick your lips 

At me Like I'm somethin to eat…

You swear up and down 

At my body…

I'm blushin, 

I knew i wanted you to touch me

In a way a man who touches a woman 

Inappropriately…


I'm just an assistant 

That's all..

To you 

It's blatantly lust

With all the love in your eyes 


Strap fell off my shoulder…

You wanna fuck 

You wanna make love 


You Ruthless billionaire 

You got soft on me

You got hard

Masculine strong sexy


My eyes twinkle 

I'm weak meltin

You grab me into your office 

And went brutally thrustin my pussy 


I scream

Everybody heard

Rattlin rockin

I tremble  

You keep goin…


Ruthless billionaire 

I'm in heaven…

I become your wife 

And we fuck all nine yards 


Til we turned into corpses 

Underneath the soil…

🍆🍭🐻🐰💓🧡❣️❤️💛💙♥️©️ Kai C. 3-31-25 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed