Pinch me I dare you

 Pinch me I dare you 


Pinch me I dare you

I double dare you 

Pinch me

Give me sensation 

Make me tempt 

Buckle my kneecaps


Cos I will ride you 

I will bounce your cock 

Fast Hopin up and down 

My tits In your face…


I’m goin to make you 

Fall in love with me 

Again and Again nonstop…

You wouldn’t want to go 

Somewhere….


Pinch me, I dare you 

I didn’t think about 

St. Patrick’s day 

I wasn’t thinkin 

About green…


I was thinkin

Of givin this lovin

This love you crave for….

I want you to pinch me 

Gently 

Slightly 

Soften my insides 

Give me butterflies 


I dare you 

I dare you all the time 

You do it 

You do it with passion 

Compassion 


Pinch me 

Pinch anywhere you want 

I’m yours 

You’re my man….


I can pinch you, too…

🍆🐻🐰🍭🫶🏾😍🥰❤️🧡♥️💕💘©️ Kai C. 3-17-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed