I wanna be Dickmastize

 


I wanna be Dickmastize 

All the time…

Is that bad?

I know 

I’m aware 

Sex isn’t everythin

But still, 

I wanna be Dickmastize 

All the time…

To the point 

I can write poems about 

His dick being inside me 

All day and not ran out of them…

Is it possible?

I think I should tell myself 

Be careful what I wish for…

Honestly 

I don’t believe them 

For me….

Cos I got too much high hopes 

For fuckin….

Please never judge me

I love to daydream about 

Being pounded hard and rough 

A max speed….

I wanna cum 

I wanna quiver….

I wanna buckle my knees 

I wanna be addicted to the pleasure 

The excitement, the passion…

I wanna do all of that…

Without any drama…. 

I wanna be Dickmastized…

Nothin wrong with that…

I’m not alone…

Some women who wants to be 

Dickmastize…I hope with their boyfriends 

Their husbands….

I wanna be Dickmastize 

By my man…Again 

Sex isn’t everythin…

I want lots of it….

🐻🍆🍭🐰💜💋♥️💯❤️♾️❣️😘©️ Kai C. 3-6-26

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed