My marathon man

 My marathon man


My marathon man 

4 hour marathon man

Actually…

Me I don’t know 

How long pleasure goes….

It goes somewhere….

I never done this before….

My virginity got me discoverin 

New things, newer things 

Like passion rekindlin 

I might be in the moment 

Where fireworks burn the sky…

Cos my marathon man 


You’d send me on 

Cloud nines

Eyes roll back 

Toes curl 

Moanin your name 

Through the night 

Every 4 hours 

Or more…..


You’re my marathon man

My 4 hour marathon man

That’s what you show yourself to me

My knight in bed 

Between my thighs 

And I feel multiple aftershocks….


We could be playboy stars

In our own world 

In our own rights 

Without internet….

It’s private 

It’s personal 

Too special…..


My marathon man

My 4 hour marathon man

Who am I?

A woman write naughty talk poetry 

To your open inbox 

And fall in love with your hazel eyes….


Indeed…

My 4 hour marathon 

Should i make this into 

Series of poems between us?

Why not?

We just enjoy fuckin 

Each other in our discussions

Nobody knows 

Nobody witnesses…


My marathon man 

My 4 hour marathon man 


🍆🐻🍭🐰🫶🏾🌹❤️♥️😍🥰💯©️Kai C. 1-14-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed