Munchin

 Munchin


I wish you were 

Munchin on my pussy…

I don’t know why,

But I wanna lay down 

Spread my thighs 

Wide open 

And let you taste me 

Whole…


I wanna lay down 

On the bed 

And give you 

The most delicious dessert 

You deserve…


I’d close my legs 

Hold your head 

A little tighter 

As you enjoy your meal…

While I moan 

and squeal…


Speakin in tongues and 

You use your tongue 

To make me sing 

Praises to the ceilin….


I wish You go on  munchin 

My pussy like it’s your 

Favorite sweets

So ripe

I might taste like cocoa 

Who knows….


Make me turn 

Into a quiver storm 

Make me become 

Your love rain…


Cos my heart 

I wish you were munchin

On my pussy…are you a 

Terrific eater?

Do you sip cum?

Do you like to be messy 

With all my juices over your beard?


I swear 

You mark your territory 

Upon my vagina 

Where your starvation 

Is no longer restless…

Plus you got a large 

Appetite…

I remember….


I daydream 

About 

You devourin me 

So much 

Like your kisses place 

Your manifestation 

Your licks become 

Sacred prayers

Your deep sucks 

Will be my forever addiction…


If you could munch 

On me

Forget everythin

Just munch on me 

Please…

🍆🐰🐻🍭💕💙🧡❤️❣️♥️🫶🏾💘🥰©️ Kai C. 2-12-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed