Imaginin you

 Imaginin you 


Imaginin you 

Holdin me tight 

In your arms 

As we gently collapse 

Our bodies 

Into one…


One soul

Of two heartbeats 

Poundin 

Between the sheets

Like music….


Imaginin you 

In real life

Fill with words 

And affection 

I’d froze

Weakenin

Cos 

You stand so close 

I might break 

As a crumbled statue….


Imaginin you 

Seein me in tears 

My bare heart 

Speaks a poem

A prayer 

It might pressure 

It give a pull

Would you respond 

To me in your quiet volumes?

With soft eyes?


Cos 

Imaginin you,

I’ve fallen 

Deep in the hole 

Of your warm devotion 

I swim in your erotic thoughts 

Like a mermaid….

I write love notes to your 

Wildest chest….

You’re painless…

You’re simple 

The only thing is, 


You’re so far 

Away from me 

My soul touched your presence 

In a way…

My love caresses all the greatest parts 

Of you….


Imaginin you 

Is more than a 

Lyric I remember 

You’re my forever 

Heart’s daydream….


I picture 

You comin up to me

And steal kisses 

I linger for our moments 

I wait 


Imaginin 

You 

Imaginin

Me 

Our beautiful days and nights 

Where 

We feel our nudity like 

A lighthouse….


🍆♥️🐰🐻🍭❤️❣️🧡💙♾️©️Kai C. 2-8-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed