I want a knight

 

I want a knight 

Who comes and 

Loves all parts of me…

Even if we break up, 

I want him to 

Lovin me…

To come back where 

He always belongs 

Just like those romance novels…

Am I silly?

I'm aware this isn't a real life 

But sometimes 

It's ok to dream about 

Being that girl 

That woman he longs for.. 

I could be a center of 

His world lovin him…

It's strong pull 

And I wonder 


He's my prince 

My knight 

I give him my heart like

Sugarcane…

Knowin he kneel down 

On one knee 

And ask me to marry me


We live forever 

In our home

In our warmth 

Forget the troubled world

How about we grow old

Still holdin hands 


Maybe I want a king

In comfy sneakers 

Simple and casual 

Jeans and shirt

No fancy car

No horse

Just his bedroom eyes

And smirks

And great conversations 


I want him peace

Just like the way 

He wants me being me…

Cos 


A knight with poetry 

And me with mine

Souls collide 

Pens of love

I want that 

I want him…


🐻🐇🍭🤴🏾♥️🫶🏾✨️💙🧡💛😍❤️©️ Kai C. 2-13-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come here

Laundry

Dance in bed