Come here “Come here.” He said huskily… I blush… I roll up to him He crotch down Eye level His hand gently placed Itself upon my thigh… I watch We talk…feelin his fingers Caressin my skin… Before enterin My pussy… His gaze I melt He tells me I’m pretty And wants to do things with me Naughty things…. The way he says, “Come here” Deep tone Of a man Like he wants to fuck me Rip my clothes off And just have his way with me… He speaks eroticism My panties got wet I tingle He says “come here, baby.” I cum There’s softness in his tone Like me as a child Like he baby me The fact I wanna stay near him Forever I cum along For a reason I tell him how I wanna be loved Between the sheets…. How I wanna be touched And feel all the passion “Come here.” I go to him And rest my petite self in ...
Comments
Post a Comment